Liquid Seal Tyre Saver
FlowCentric Mining work extensively with organisations in the Mining, Construction, and Agricultural industries. It is this experience that emphasised just how critical tyre protection is to the productivity and profitability of these industries.
Which is why we believe that the Liquid Seal range is a must for any company interested in saving money and improving operations.
Liquid Seal Tyre Saver is a glycol-based product which coats the inside of operational tyres. When the tyre is punctured, the escaping air carries the sealant to the puncture. The liquid portion of the sealant escapes and the fibres build-up and intertwine to form a flexible plug preventing air from escaping.
When properly applied, Liquid Seal Tyre Saver does not affect the wheel balancing of a vehicle, even after being stationary for a prolonged period. The product contains a special anti-corrosion formula to prevent rust on the tyre’s steel belt and on the inside of the wheel rims. Additionally, Liquid Seal Tyre Saver contains cooling agents which reduce the running temperature of the tyres containing the product, thereby increasing the lifespan of the tyre.
About The Range
Developed and manufactured in South Africa the liquid tyre sealant, Liquid Seal Tyre Saver, offers affordable, effective tyre protection for vehicles used in mining, construction, and agriculture.
Liquid Seal Tyre Saver:
- seals tread penetrations.
- seals sidewall penetrations.
- seals bead, porosity, and pinhole leaks.
- protects the casing of the tyre.
- helps to maintain constant tyre pressure.
- improves fuel consumption.
- reduces the risk of blowouts.
- absorbs and dissipates heat, delivering cooler operating temperatures.
- improves the chances that valuable cargo will reach its destination.
- reduces downtime and the resulting client complaints.
- removes the risks associated with changing tyres on the roadside.
Liquid Seal has been independently tested under the harshest conditions of extreme heat and cold.